Our Church Movements strategy seeks to help fulfil the Great Commission by connecting, building, and sending Christ-centred disciplemakers to launch and lead spiritual movements. Our main contribution is through:
- Inspiring vision and action across the body of Christ.
- Training and coaching multiplying leaders/practitioners.
- Supporting and initiating movements of multiplying faith communities.
- Promoting strategic partnerships, coalitions and alliances.
- Developing and sharing key tools and resources (relevant to our mission).
The church movements strategy is about multiplying groups of people, not just multiplying individuals.