Do you know someone close to you in marital or relational crisis and asked yourself the question:
“What can I do to help their marriage or other marriages in my community?”
“… the best marriage seminar I have ever attended …”
- Pastor, Boronia Baptist, Vic
Well…here it is! You can bring Power to Change’s ‘A Day Together‘ conference to your community. You invite the people, and our home-grown Australian speaker team come to you.
Since we launched ‘A Day Together‘ conference in 2005, its popularity has been extraordinary. Hundreds of churches from all denominations, as well as thousands of couples have run and attended ‘A Day Together‘ conferences across Australia.
This live-spoken one-day event has resonated with Church leaders and concerned individuals who see that marriage and family is arguably the largest unmet need in their communities. Churches have started to take the lead by working together with Power to Change to build their own distinctive marriage and family ministry-they realise it is too difficult rebuilding families alone; it requires co-operation and a pooling of ministry resources.
How does it work?
Phone: 03 9014 7590
Our costs cover:
- a quality Conference Manual for each participant,
- 400 colour ‘A Day Together‘ promotional brochures printed with your organisation's details on them
- 400 ‘A Day Together‘ letterbox flyers printed with your organisation's details on them
- 3 ‘A Day Together‘ colour wall posters.
- all our Power to Change speaker expenses
Order of Steps
- Click here for ‘A Day Together Info Pack’
- Discuss with your church leadership; this is a critical step because having Pastoral support invariably ensures a well attended, successful event
- If it is full steam ahead, fill out the agreement form and post that with your booking cheque (payable to Power to Change) to:
Power to Change,
PO Box 565,
Mulgrave, VIC 3170
- Power to Change will contact you to confirm receipt of your booking and discuss proposed date for your event
- Allow 12-16 weeks to effectively plan and promote the event
Power to Change cares deeply about children. However, we encourage ‘A Day Together‘ organiser to keep your day free of distractions and as a courtesy to other participants, not have children in the sessions. Power to Change is unable to provide child care during the conference. However, you could offer childcare off-site – that would be ideal.