We don’t lack ideas but we do lack resources to go after them.
Help us innovate and build our future leaders.
MUSIC, FILM MAKING, FEEDING STUDENTS, DAISY CHAINS AND JESUS CHATS.
Almost 70,000 people last year heard the gospel through Power to Change with nearly 2500 accepting Jesus into their life. But there are so many more opportunities out there:
- Missionaries/teams with innovative evangelism ideas will be seed-funded to pilot test them. ($12K pa)
- Film-maker Tim has just completed his Aussie evangelistic film titled ‘Alone’.
- A Jesus Films Campaign is running to mobilise Christians to Watch and Share Jesus Films.
- Over 570 million people have come to Christ globally over 40 years through our Jesus Films App library.
- Digital Evangelism has huge potential and we want to pilot fund several projects.($10K pa)
- Our annual #Hack event which attracts tech heads to a global online weekend exploring mission.
- MyFriends trains everyday Christians to develop a lifestyle that creates gospel opportunities. ($7Kpa)
- We are using food, film and music to grow deeper community among young people.
- During Covid19 we are offering $250 Bread of Life grocery vouchers to international students.
WE LOVE OUR MISSIONARIES. WE NEED TO HELP THEM GROW AND ACHIEVE ALL THAT GOD HAS FOR THEM.
Almost half our missionaries are under 35 years of age and very creative.
But we need funds to develop more of our 190 missionaries as leaders. Some examples include:
- Currently 11 people are doing our new ‘National Leadership Development’ initiative to become our senior leadership ($30K).
- Every two years we run ‘Emerging Leaders Initiative’ to build 15 young missionaries for new roles. ($35K)
- Every two years we have missionary Leadership Summit and by fully funding the childcare it meant that missionary leaders and mothers like Vanessa could attend without distraction.($10K)
- Funding for specialist skills training, or theology topics at bible colleges. ($10K pa)
- All new missionaries do New Missionary Orientation and gain leadership skills ($20K pa)
- Missionaries in their 5th year of service are offered Quinquennial -"a retreat for you to plan your development for the next 5 years" ($10K pa)